Historical Cartoon: FIT FOR THE PRESIDENCY?
1. Presidents were allowed to pursue more than two terms
until 1951, when the 22nd Amendment set term limits.
2. His Cabinet.
3. Their dishonesty and influence peddling brough
4. The many issues the United States president has to
5. No way.
6. He can't believe the guy he chose to follow him is so inept.
7. It hasn't changed. The cartoonist's job - one of them, at
least - is to monitor elected officials' performance and
sound the alarm when they're coming up short.